Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWD Discovery Failed for LPC55s1x and LPC55s2x

Jump to solution
giantmango
Contributor II

Hello,

I have both LPC55s1x-EVK and LPC55s2x-EVK. They were working fine. I was able to debug with MCUXpresso IDE (v11.5.0). And suddenly I can't. MCUXpressor gave me an error saying that no device was found while my board was connected to the PC like when it was working fine.

giantmango_0-1645698168512.png

I checked the device manager and it shows that LPC-LINK2 is still connected can be found by the MCUXpresso as shown below.

giantmango_1-1645698292093.png

giantmango_2-1645698581911.png

I tried to reset with ISP button and it didn't work. No hardware changes were done.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @giantmango 

Please power cycle the boards and when you get the MCU into ISP mode perform a mass erase using the MCUXpresso or  try to do that mass erase using the  Flash Magic Tool  , this communicates with ROM bootloader.

If you are encounter more problems, or do not know how to do the recommended steps let me know.

Best regards, 

Diego.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @giantmango 

Please power cycle the boards and when you get the MCU into ISP mode perform a mass erase using the MCUXpresso or  try to do that mass erase using the  Flash Magic Tool  , this communicates with ROM bootloader.

If you are encounter more problems, or do not know how to do the recommended steps let me know.

Best regards, 

Diego.