enriquecerdeña
Contributor I

LPC802M001JDH16

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Enrique,

For LPC802, WWDT works in power down mode. How did you judge your WWDT not work?

Can you please test this:

1. the problem may be in low power setting.

Please check PCON_PM, make sure it is 2. if it's 3, MCU goes to Deep power down mode, this will disable WWDT.

2. the problem may be in WWDT setting, make sure you enabled watchdog power and clock ( check PDRUNCFG, SYSAHBCLKSTRL ).

set CLKOUTSEL to assign watchdog clock to an output pin. can you see the watchdog output clock with scope?

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

enriquecerdeña
Contributor I

Good Morning!!! It worked!! thank you, but I still have problems, in the mode Deep power-down mode the consumption is 5 uA but in the power-down mode the consumption is 60 uA when I disconnect the sensor that is in GPIO 9 the consumption drops to 12 uA have any solutions to keep the 12uA ???

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Enrique!

Good to know your problem got solved.

Would you mind sharing the root cause?

You asked a different question under this thread. May I suggest you create a new thread for this new question? Let's keep "one thread one discussion topic". I really appreciate your understanding.

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

enriquecerdeña
Contributor I

HI Zhang Jennie!

The routine I developed using deep_power_down_mode is working but sometimes hangs !! with some tests I verified that after __WFI (); it returns to the next line and if it loses create a led to monitor !! what can be happening !!!!!

void low_power (void)
{

__WFI ();

while (1)
        {
               turnOnLed ();
               delay_us (300000);
               turnOffLed ();
               delay_us (300000);

}//End while

}//End low_power

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Enrique,

In sleep mode, deep sleep mode, power down mode, program can get back to the place where it was entered low power mode once was awake.

BUT In Deep power down mode, During deep power-down mode, the contents of the SRAM and registers are not retained except for a small amount of data which can be stored in the general purpose registers of the PMU block. Thus program can't go back to the place where it went to sleep.

If the same problem is happened in sleep mode, deep sleep mode, power down mode, the possible reason is, for example:

- wake up by reset

- interrupt comes in once wake up

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI Enrique Cerdeña

What's your chip part number?

Thanks,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos