もしかして: 

Clarification of the Mass Storage API

786件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Scribe on Mon Nov 19 14:18:56 MST 2012
Hi guys,

I'm attempting to begin a rewrite to have the Mass Storage API support a different underlying media (not DataRAM), however have a few queries on areas that are confusing me.
I apologise in advance for any stupid questions, I'm fairly new to USB.

In the Mass Storage example are files for FAT, SCSI, and UsbROM. Am I correct in assuming UsbROM is used only when on-chip ROM is in use and otherwise SCSI is the file in question?

Is there an off-hand list of functions, variables and defines I will need to look to modify to support a new media type?

Many thanks
ラベル(1)
  • USB

0 件の賞賛
1 返信

777件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nxpUSBlib team on Mon Nov 26 12:53:46 MST 2012
To support new media type you only need to modify the MassStorage_ functions. In the latest version of the library (v0.98a) these can be found in libraries/BSP/bsp.c. However, in the previous release (v0.97) these functions were in every board specific bsp file and the code for the Hitex board (libraries/BSP/Hitex/bsp_HITEX.c) included example code that used either RAM or SPI flash as the storage media based on a define. You may want to reference this code for your application.
0 件の賞賛