cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMSIS Driver Library Examples Don't Work

williambonsmann
Contributor II

I am currently trying to work with the LPC43xx CMSIS Peripheral Driver Library

I have already loaded uvision5 blinky example onto the board and modified the code to work with a button press.

Now however, I am trying to get the UART peripheral working and decided to use the CMSIS peripheral driver library for this application. I have approached this problem by first trying to get the CMSIS GPIO Blinky example working however when I try and load it onto the chip it freezes the program that was previously running and doesn't load. I have edited the main code to make it relevant to the MCB4300 evaluation board I am using.

Does anyone know a fix for this problem?  

Labels (3)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please check the below links:

CMSIS support in LPCXpresso IDE 

https://community.nxp.com/thread/388987 

Remember:

"The use of LPCOpen is now recommend for most LPC MCUs, rather than the 'old-style' CMSIS-CORE library projects and examples. For more details please see the LPCXpresso IDE User Manual, and visit the LPCOpen webpages."

Have a great day,
Soledad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos