Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which SDK sample should I generate?

Jump to solution
tedwu1
Contributor III

Hi friend,

We have a project that requires a CAN bus interface. I have installed the MCUXpresso IDE and have a FRDM-KW38 evaluation board. Now I want to generate an SDK sample. But I can't find the CAN bus project in driver_examples. I want to know which SDK example contains CAN bus procedure.

Thank you in advance.

Ted Wu

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @tedwu1

The FlexCAN module is a communication controller that implements CAN protocol. You can find some useful demo applications for this module in driver_examples > flexcan from the KW38 SDK.
EduardoZamora_0-1701189103084.png

Regards,
Eduardo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Larisabrownb
Contributor I
We'll break down specific SDKs across software categories, including CRM, file storage, marketing automation, and HRIS.SDK generation is computers writing code for you. A  love language test tool takes an API specification, and generates code that can be used to access that API. The SDK code is generated in the programming languages of your choice.SDKs usually contain some basic ingredients: documentation, code samples, APIs, programming tools, a debugger and more. SDKs are designed to allow developers to create applications on specific platforms, such as using an iOS or Android SDK.

0 Kudos
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @tedwu1

The FlexCAN module is a communication controller that implements CAN protocol. You can find some useful demo applications for this module in driver_examples > flexcan from the KW38 SDK.
EduardoZamora_0-1701189103084.png

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos