"A" and non-"A" Parts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"A" and non-"A" Parts

fcw
Contributor IV

Can someone clue me in on the difference between part numbers differing only with an "A" within the number? For example, MK21FN1M0VMD12 and MK21FN1M0AVMD12. I've examined the product selector page and spent an hour or two comparing the data sheets and reference manuals. Obviously not enough time for a line-by comparison of the docs, but the differences I've seen are details in doc formatting and a few words or sentences of text edits. Also, the product selector lists differences in the number of GPIOs and inclusion of VREF - But the ref. manuals show the parts are the same.

What am I missing?

thanks, fcw

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi FRED,

The product number of the MCUs contains A means the second version, without the A means the original version.

Wish it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------