flexbus sleep mode current

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flexbus sleep mode current

ERussell
Contributor IV

I am using a K65 on a target board with external NOR Flash and an LCD display connected to the flexbus. For sleep mode I am putting the processor into the LLS mode. What I experience is varying levels of sleep mode current - from a low of 0.1 mA up to 1.1 mA. I have traced this discrepancy to the flexbus signals. By disabling the data and address lines (setting the pin mux control in the Portx_PCRn registers to 0 upon entering sleep) I have almost completely eliminated the discrepancy for all 40 prototype boards tested. Has anyone else experienced this type of behavior in sleep mode?  Is there something in the design or layout that I should be looking at as well?

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The K65 datasheet list power consumption is only the K65 chip power consumption, not the board power consumption.

Please refer TWR-K65F180M board schematics, the power consumption measure point at jumper J1.

If it is possible, could you please provide your board schematics here?

For NXP community is a public forum, customer could refer below document to create a service case to post your board schematics.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745

Thank you for the attention.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos