Which IDE should I use for FRDM-KE16Z64VLD4 MCU?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which IDE should I use for FRDM-KE16Z64VLD4 MCU?

Jump to solution
whiteliondd6
Contributor I

I am trying to configure the pins of  FRDM-KE16Z64VLD4 using MCUXpresso v11.5.0. But, it is showing me the waring "Board configuration files are not designed and might not work with the selected device." Also, after generating the project when I tried to use config tools it was not opening. So, is there any installation error or I should use other IDE. Suggest me how to fix the errors or which IDE should I use?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello whiteliondd6

I was facing your issue and I think have this might help you.

The MCU config tool read the files in de folder "board" and the pop-up Error shows the no coincidence with the board.

I found this is an error for peripherals.c, please open this and change the MKE15Z256xxx7 to MKE16Z256xxx7 like the image show and make a compile and try to open again the "Config pin".

Pavel_Hernandez_1-1645210280733.png

Regards

Pavel_Hernandez

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello whiteliondd6

I’m still review your case; please could you upload the image of your error please so we can check the root of your issue.

Could you please try to select the board instead of selecting the part number of the uC ?

Regards,
Pavel_Hernandez

0 Kudos
whiteliondd6
Contributor I

I tried for both i.e. directly selected the uC part number and then I selected board both the result is same.

Here, I am sharing the error shanpshot.

thumbnail_Capture.png

0 Kudos
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello whiteliondd6

I'm here to help you in your case. But first I need more information about your environment, please could you give me the version of your SDK.

Or I suggest to download a new SDK and I recommend you select the MCUXpresso IDE toolchain.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Best regards

Pavel_Hernandez

0 Kudos
whiteliondd6
Contributor I

Capture.PNG

 I am using SDK version 2.11.0 with mcuxpresso toolchain.  Still, facing the issue.

0 Kudos
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello whiteliondd6

I was facing your issue and I think have this might help you.

The MCU config tool read the files in de folder "board" and the pop-up Error shows the no coincidence with the board.

I found this is an error for peripherals.c, please open this and change the MKE15Z256xxx7 to MKE16Z256xxx7 like the image show and make a compile and try to open again the "Config pin".

Pavel_Hernandez_1-1645210280733.png

Regards

Pavel_Hernandez

0 Kudos