取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

KE04 FTM pin configue issue

1,038 次查看
wangjia
Contributor I

how can you set up the multiplex pins FTM2_CH5 and FTM2_CH1 in KE04z8 chip ?

thanks for anyone watching and help this . 

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数

830 次查看
wangjia
Contributor I

hi kerry, 

i already solve and understand these , thanks for your kindly help . 

0 项奖励
回复

830 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Ok wang wang, if your problem is solved, please help to mark the correct answer for closing the question.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复

830 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi wang,

SIM_PINSEL1[FTM2PS5] used to select the FTM2 channel 5 pinout.

SIM_PINSEL1[FTM2PS1] used to select the FTM2 channel 1 pinout.

You can find it in the KE04 reference manual, chapter SIM.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复

830 次查看
wangjia
Contributor I

hi kerry, 

thanks for your kindly response .

but i already check the RM (MKE04P24M48SFORM.pdf) , there is not the pinsel1 register . 

and still i have checked the library , also no pinsel1 . 

i only found the pinsel1 in the KE06 RM . 

so what i want to know , whether the FTM2_CH5 working for KE04 ? and if yes , how to use it .

thanks again . 

0 项奖励
回复

830 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wangwang,

Sorry, my fault, I refer to the wrong reference manual:MKE04P80M48SF0RM.pdf before.

Your chip is KE04z8, so you should refer to MKE04P24M48SF0RM.pdf.

But don't worry, because there only one FTM2_CH5(PTB5) and FTM2_CH1(PTC1), then you don't need to use the register to choose the multiplex pin. When you enable the FTM2 channel 5, PTB5 is the FTM2_CH5 pin; When you enable the FTM2 channesl 1, PTC1 is the FTM2_CH1 pin.

Many of the I/O pins are shared with on-chip peripheral functions. The peripheral modules have priority over the I/O, so when a peripheral is enabled, the associated I/O functions are disabled.

ALT0 is the lowest priority, and ALT7 is the highest priority.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 项奖励
回复