I have a FRDM-KL25Z Rev D board. Does anybody know where, in Australia, I can purchase the dual row headers for this board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a FRDM-KL25Z Rev D board. Does anybody know where, in Australia, I can purchase the dual row headers for this board?

Jump to solution
warrenc
Contributor I

I want to use more of the outputs than an Arduino has, but can only find single row headers at my normal suppliers.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In many cases, I use single row headers, and for me they are easier to get, cheaper and I can use them for other boards.

But if you need dual row headers, you can get them from element14/farnell (and others).

This post lists the Farnell/element14 part numbers:

Completing the FRDM-KL25Z Board | MCU on Eclipse

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In many cases, I use single row headers, and for me they are easier to get, cheaper and I can use them for other boards.

But if you need dual row headers, you can get them from element14/farnell (and others).

This post lists the Farnell/element14 part numbers:

Completing the FRDM-KL25Z Board | MCU on Eclipse

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos
warrenc
Contributor I

Thanks Erich, I had looked at Element14 but did not know what search terms to use to get less than about 2000 results and still include the required parts.  I have them on order and should have them by next week.

I have been using some of your blog posts in the last week to help me understand the FRDM-KL25Z and Kinetis Design Studio - you have some very good and instructive posts.  They help to fill some of the significant gaps in the information available from the Freescale site when dealing with specific hardware and software.

Thanks again,

Warren

0 Kudos