Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSS_Library doesn't build

Jump to solution
arnaldogomes
Contributor III

Hello guys!

I've a problem with TSS_Library when I try validate the example following: http://cache.freescale.com/files/videos/player/TIP_popupvideo.html?XML=/files/videos/training/genera...

That example use the TSS Library that control brightness of the LED  with sensor touch.

Two unexpected behaviors occur when I try to use TSS Version 3.0 or 3.1.

TSS Version - TSS_3_0:

fatal error: TSS_SensorTSIL_def.h: No such file or directory

TSS Version - TSS_3_1:

undefined reference to `TSS_SetSystemConfig'

Details:

* I'm using the KDS at version 3.0.1.

* I'm using Processor Expert for build the code.

* I'm using FRDM-KL25Z

Anybody can help me!

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Arnaldo,

The "ASLIDER" control Type only can used on TSS_3.0 ,

and on the KDS v3.0, it seems have a bug on use the TSS_3.0 .

Please use the KDSv3.2 , you can download and install refer to here : New Kinetis Design Studio v3.2.0 available

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
arnaldogomes
Contributor III

Hi Alice!

Know works!

Thanks!

Regards,

Arnaldo

0 Kudos
arnaldogomes
Contributor III

Hello Alice!

After your tips I had the following behaviour don't work to TSS_3_0. However when I chosse library TSS_3_1 and Control Type equal the ASLIDER I have other erro message (see figure bellow).

pastedImage_1.png

It's possible you validate the example "http://cache.freescale.com/files/videos/player/TIP_popupvideo.html?XML=/files/videos/training/genera..." using the Kinetis Desing Studio?

Thanks!

Regards,

Arnaldo

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Arnaldo,

The "ASLIDER" control Type only can used on TSS_3.0 ,

and on the KDS v3.0, it seems have a bug on use the TSS_3.0 .

Please use the KDSv3.2 , you can download and install refer to here : New Kinetis Design Studio v3.2.0 available

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Arnaldo,

Does this thread can help you ? Start working with NXP Touch Software library

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arnaldogomes
Contributor III

Hello Alice!

First all I'd like say thank you for your time :-)

I tested the link (Start working with NXP Touch Software library) and worked perfect.

But I think my problems keep on... I'll try explain you... If Freescale provide TSS library, that occasion it worked at codewarrior, I guess  the library should work too Kinetis Design Studio, don't you? Probably, the library should work KDS, but I don't understand how!

For example: in "TSS Version - TSS_3_0:

fatal error: TSS_SensorTSIL_def.h: No such file or directory" realy the file TSS_SensorTSIL_def.h doesn't exist inside the folder TSS (see the figure bellow).

pastedImage_5.png

The big question for me at this moment is: there is some kind configuration in KDS for to work with TSS Library?

Have a nice day,

Arnaldo

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Arnaldo,

I know your meaning, you want use the TSS_Library of PE driver on KDS.

Yes, it can used , while after you add the TSS component , you need configure two place:

1. Add the TSS library to the linker options
  2. Change compiler option to accept asm("...")

Please refer to below steps to configure :

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

Then build the project, the error will disappeared .

Hope it helps
Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

vítorpereira
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

I'm having the same problem described in the beginning of this thread.

I've already made the linker see the TSS_KXX_M0 library. The error persists. Looks like the only thing happening is that really there isn't the TSS_SensorTSIL_def.h file. When I double click to open the file in the Project Explorer window, under my project folder, Sources>TSS>TSS_SensorTSIL.c, it simply doesn't. The only thing it does is to show the incude Processor Expert generate in the TSS_SensorTSIL.c file.

pastedImage_5.png

I don't think I will be able to make it work, neither anybody else, without this file.

I can't see any other reason why it doesn't work or the compiler doesn't find it.

Hopping to hear from you.

Vítor Pereira

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Vitor,

Which version of KDS do you used ? Please use the latest version of KDS v3.2.0

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos
vítorpereira
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

I am using the latest version of KDS, the KDS v3.2.0.

Vítor Pereira

0 Kudos