PEG KDS/CodeWarrior Project File

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PEG KDS/CodeWarrior Project File

carloszamora
Contributor I

I'm attempting to create a GUI with PEG Lite for the TWR-K70F120M with TWR-LCD-RGB.

I have used PEG Window Builder to design the project and have generated "All Files" for it. This includes 3 .cpp and .hpp files (1 pair for each window and 1 as the resource file). Then I imported those files to KDS to attempt to build and run the project on the K70 but it either throws dozens of errors from incorrectly importing the peg library or builds the project but does nothing because the "main" function is practically empty.

Where can I find a KDS project file that uses PEG that I can run on my K70? A CodeWarrior project file would work too but KDS is preferred.

Thanks for the help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Carlos,

We don't have any examples using PEG and KDS but you could take a look to the driver shared by Arnaud Girard on this post, he used Codewarrior v10.3 and MQX:

Pixel delayed on K70 - MQX - PEG

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos