cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMSIS lib with MQX Lite RTOS ?

Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Hi

I am using K60 uc with codewarrior 10.6. currently, I want to interface CMSIS library with MQX_Lite RTOS. I have build the library and tested it on codes without RTOS for K60. It is working fine but as I tried interfacing it on the MQX_Lite RTOS it started showing errors. These error came only by including arm.math.h which is the standard header file used in all the program using CMSIS lib. I tried including it in main.c or  mqx_task.c but in both cases this error was there.

14108_14108.jpgcmsis2.jpg

14109_14109.jpgCMSIS.jpg

Please look into the matter and help me to resolve this issue. Attached is the build library along with the code.

Kind regards

Amit Kumar

Original Attachment has been moved to: CMSIS_4.0.1.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: K60-MQX-CMSIStest.zip

Labels (1)
6 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Amit, please refer http://mcuoneclipse.com/2013/02/14/tutorial-using-the-arm-cmsis-library/ to manage your code. please make sure all the source code paths are included in project settings. ZhangJun

0 Kudos

Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Hi Zhang

Thanks for reply. I have been through that tutorial and have successfully implemented it with baremetal code. I am facing issue in implementing with MQX light RTOS.

Kind Regards

Amit Kumar

0 Kudos

menkooldewurtel
Contributor II

Hi Amit,

I also have this problem with the same errors. I have the CMSIS library as it says in the tutorial included, without MQX Lite everything works.

Have you solved the problem?

Thank you for your answer

Menko Oldewurtel

0 Kudos

Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Hi Menko

The Issue is still not resolved.

Regards

Amit

0 Kudos

menkooldewurtel
Contributor II

Hi Amit,

i tried with KDS version 2.0. There are no errors like in CW.

Regards

Menko

Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Hi Menko

Thats good to know. Its working properly?

Regards

Amit

0 Kudos