Streaming real-time 3D Graphics Using i.MX 6 Applications Processor and Qorivva MCU.
View a 3D car that the user rotates using a touch screen to display environmental reflections. Both static and live video environmental reflections are calculated on top of the real-time rendered car.
- Qorivva MCU sends an encoded video stream to the i.MX6 processor
- The demo shows a car a 3D spinning vehicle on the LCD. the video stream is used as a reflection on the 3D model
- Touch screen enabled LCD allowing uswer to rotate 3D model of car
- i.MX6 Quad has a powerful GPU that renders 3D graphics on real time. This could be used to reconfigure clusters, 3D gauges or other uses
Featured NXP Products
- i.MX6Q: i.MX 6Quad Processors – Quad Core
- Qorivva 32-bit MCUs based on Power Architecture® Technology