We are working product based on IMX8MQ (MIMX8MQ6DVAJZAA) processor.
- We have LCD working fine at kernel level. In our system LCD is driven by eLCDIF controller via MIPI DSI controller.
- Now we want to make LCD working u-boot level. But unfortunately I see that till now NXP hasn't provide DSI host controller support at U-boot.
- Is there any limitation for that ?
- I have already started development for it. But not able to read/write any DSI host controller registers at u-boot level.
- Can anyone provide me minimum clock configuration at u-boot level so atleast I can read/write DSI host controller registers.
- Any suggestion or hint in this regard will appreciated.