I can't activate my CodeWarrior license.
- CodeWarrior for HC12 64k Compiler, 5.2 version / Floating license version.
- OS : Windows 10 64Bit
Here's how I tried:
1) Enter the following information by clicking the "generate" button on the NXP "License List" page.
- IP address,
- my PC's disk volume number
2) Copy the generated license.dat file to Code Warrior program folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CWS12v5.2)
3) Click the "Return" button on the NXP License List page.
4) When I run CodeWarrior, the following warning pops up and cannot be activated.
5) Code Warrior was not activated, so I tried the above process (generate and return) several times, and then switched to max number of return.
How can I initialize the maxinum number of return count?
Please advise why license activation is not working.