I'm trying to enable Wake-On-LAN feature in i.MX8 platform. The Yocto sumo BSP is based on the Linux kernel 4.14.62.
Currently, I have enabled the Wake-On-LAN with the magic packet on the i.MX8 platform.
I'm using Ubuntu PC with "etherwake" utility for sending the magic packet.
I have followed the below procedure:
- Set the Host PC (Ubuntu 14.04) with etherwake or wakeonlan utility ready for sending the magic packet.
- Enabled Wake-On-LAN with the magic packet on i.MX8 platform.
- Enabled Ethernet as the wake source.
- Use mem command to put the i.MX8 to suspend (i.e. suspend to RAM)
- Send the magic packet from the HOST PC and is shows packet sent successfully.
- But, the i.MX8 didn't wake-up!
Am I missing anything? Could anyone help me to confirm, whether i.MX8 with 4.14.62 kernel have Wake-On-LAN feature supported?