Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK60DN512VMD10 and MK66FN2M0VMD18 compatibility pin to pin

valeriosellaro
Contributor I

Dear kinetis community,

i'm Valerio,

i have one project with MK60DN512VMD10,can i mounted in pcb MK66FN2M0VMD18,in the same pcb?

Is ok pin to pin the same decal mapbga144?

I have created my pcb with tower demoboard for kinetis K60 100 schematics.

Thanks!

Best Regards!

Vale

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Valerio Sellaro

I checked the Pinout position and power supply pins (and almost every pin) matched, regardless, some of them, like J1, J2 K1, K2, L1, L2 does not matched, also there are some modules available in MK66 that are not in MK60, so,  It is NOT recommendable to do this. You can check reference manual for both and you will notice this change that I mention

The official Board for MK66FN2M0VMD18 is FRDM-K66F. You could consider to check his schematic. Please tell me if you have any more questions related.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Jorge Alcala

0 Kudos

valeriosellaro
Contributor I

Dear Jorge,

thanks for help me.Ok so i updated the schematic and board,because i want to try this micro,i use this for my next project.Can i with MK66FN2M0VMD18 create signal pwm?Which pin can i to connect for create signal pwm in out for application motor control?I view flex timer out is ok for signal pwm,i need 6 out pwm with duty cicle variable.

Thanks!

Best Regards!

Vale

0 Kudos

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Valerio Sellaro

Yes, you can use the FTM (flex timer) module to create pwm signals. The pin that you need to connect depend in witch module you use, MK66F has 4 FTM modules with 8 channels each.  The compare register for each channel only set the duty cycle for that channel. The single module register for the single counter determines the frequency, so If you don't need to change the frequency, you can use one module and 6 channels.

There are some examples for the use of FTM in KSDK 2.0 you could check them

Hope that this information help you
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos