undefined reference to 'AS1_OnBlockReceived' when Interrupt service/event box is checked

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

undefined reference to 'AS1_OnBlockReceived' when Interrupt service/event box is checked

marks
Contributor IV

Hi, I'm using a FRDM-K22F board with the FRDM-STBC-AGM01 shield. Using KDS V3.0.0

I'm using the sensor fusion example project in:

C:\...\FreescaleSensorFusionRevision5\KDS\KDS3 FRDM 6DOF Bare Board eCompass\FRDM_K22F

The example code works great. I am able to download and program the FRDM-K22F and fire up the Sensor Fusion GUI. Everything works great.

Then I try and add a Serial_LDD component (aka UART) in PE. I select UART0 and PTD6 and PTD7 for the pins and a baud rate of 115200. I click the PE "Generate code" button and get no errors. I then do a build and get errors:

141186_141186.pngpastedImage_0.png

If I un-check the "Interrupt service/event" box in the component inspector the errors go away but I would like to use the interrupts when a block is sent or received.

How to I get around this error? Project attached.

Thanks!

Mark

Original Attachment has been moved to: FRDM_K22F_With_FRDM-STBC-AGM01.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

marks
Contributor IV

Hi Alice, Thank you for the fast response! I have the same results as you. I created a new project and added two UARTs and enable interrupts. The build went fine with no errors. I also did a build on your project with no errors.

I did update to KDS 3.1 from 3.0. thinking that might be the problem. Because when i did a  help>check for updates in 3.0 and the link was broken for updates, so I uninstalled KDS and re-installed. I tried it again on the Sensor Fusion example code but no change. Even with the newly installed KDS 3.1 I still can not add a UART to the example code. Surly I am not the only one that will run into this issue.

Any other thoughts? Can you tell why my project has an error?

Thank you for your help!

Mark

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Mark,

Since there is no error in you new project , why do you use the new one ,

then add the other PE component and code into your new project, you can add one then build

once to check whether there have error.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Mark,

Please create one new project , then add  the UART to configuration .

I test your project on my side , it also have error when build , while i create

a new project , add the Serial_LDD component , enable the interrupt,  it have no error when build.

pastedImage_0.png

I don't whether there is some problem when you create and configure the project.

I attach my project.

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos