Nagaveni
Contributor II

We are using IMX RT 1172
We are using example project for Secure boot
My intention is as below
1. Create hello-world app
2. Secure it with signature
3. test it on board

My problem is due to board limited quantizes, I cannot efuse the signature on the board
Can I use open configuration to test the secure boot functionality with signature verification

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @Nagaveni ,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Can I use open configuration to test the secure boot functionality with signature verification
-- No, I'm afraid not, in my opinion, I'd like to suggest not enabling the HAB boot in the design phase.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @Nagaveni ,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Can I use open configuration to test the secure boot functionality with signature verification
-- No, I'm afraid not, in my opinion, I'd like to suggest not enabling the HAB boot in the design phase.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos