Are there any examples of I2S multichannel reception?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

305件の閲覧回数
5angxr
Contributor II

I want to take data from two datalines and process them, how to set the configuration?

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

285件の閲覧回数
Habib_MS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @5angxr ,

At the moment, SDK (Version 2.15.1) doesn't have an example of I2S reception, however, The RT11xx's family has examples that uses SAI in reception, this is called "SAI_interrupt_record_playback_cm7". This is not the only example of SAI, as shows the image below:

Habib_Melchor_Santos_0-1715897891518.png

Also, if you experience any issue, do not hesitate to let me know.

BR,
Habib.

0 件の賞賛
返信

215件の閲覧回数
5angxr
Contributor II

those examples do not use multichannel sai!

0 件の賞賛
返信

196件の閲覧回数
Habib_MS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello again @5angxr,

The examples that use multiple reception channels are "SAI_interrupt_record_playback_cm7" and   "SAI_edma_record_playback_cm7", both using stereo mode (two channels).

In these examples you need configurate the number of channels in the macro called "DEMO_AUDIO_DATA_CHANNEL", and at the same time, you need to change the struct of configuration that uses the function called "SAI_TransferRxSetConfig".

To get more information about the functionality of the mode you can see the comments of the function called "SAI_TransferReceiveEDMA". At the same time, this application note shows an example to configurate the TX SAI in multiple channels, and it could be utility: Using Multi-Channel Feature of SAI (nxp.com)

BR,

Habib.

0 件の賞賛
返信