yocto meta-qt6 -> why is canbusutil located in /usr/bin/.debug ?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

yocto meta-qt6 -> why is canbusutil located in /usr/bin/.debug ?

ソリューションへジャンプ
715件の閲覧回数
MicMoba
Contributor V

I created a yocto Kirkstone image with qt6 succesfully. I wonder why the canbusutil which is part of qtserialbus is located in /usr/bin/.debug

And it is only part of the SDK. I noticed that because I want to create a Qt-Creator-Project by importing a CMakeLists.txt file. This file contains the line:

find_package(Qt6 6.2 COMPONENTS Quick Svg Core SerialBus REQUIRED)

The find_package includes or uses the Qt6SerialBusToolsTargets-release.cmake file. And this file again set the path for canbusutil to "${_IMPORT_PREFIX}/bin/canbusutil"

This is the reason why Qt-Creator can not open the CMakeLists.txt file because a check routine can not find canbusutil at the given path.

So my question is why is canbusutil in the sub directory .debug and why ist the Qt6SerialBusToolsTargets-release.cmake file wrong (wrong path)

How can I avoid that the canbusutil binary is located at .debug or how can I tell Yocto to include the sub directory to the cmake file.

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
670件の閲覧回数
MicMoba
Contributor V
It is a bug of qt version 6.2 and 6.3.1. I updated to 6.5.1 and the problem is gone.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信
671件の閲覧回数
MicMoba
Contributor V
It is a bug of qt version 6.2 and 6.3.1. I updated to 6.5.1 and the problem is gone.
0 件の賞賛
返信