もしかして: 

uuu issue for imx-linux-sumo on Linux

2,087件の閲覧回数
gowricp
Contributor II

MACHINE=imx8mqevk

DISTRO=fsl-imx-xwayland

Image: bitbake fsl-image-validation-imx

We recently moved from imx-linux-rocko to imx-linux-sumo and noticed that mfgtool no longer works correctly for us on Windows (HAB mismatch). We then decided to build the latest version from the sources here:

GitHub - NXPmicro/mfgtools: Freescale/NXP I.MX Chip image deploy tools. 

on an Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS system.

We then used the uuu.auto script here (Burn bootloader to eMMC boot partition):

Sample script · NXPmicro/mfgtools Wiki · GitHub 

./uuu ./uuu.auto

This was also run on the Ubuntu machine.

It looks like the first step (SDP: boot -f _flash.bin) completed successfully. Looking at the serial output, it just seems to sit there and keep waiting for something.

We then decided to try using the rocko uboot image with the sumo kernel with the Mfgtool on Windows and that got us a little further.

Has anyone had success with flashing a imx-linux-sumo based image onto a imx8mqevk platform? If so, could you please share your uuu script?

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

1,109件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gowri

uuu issues can be posted on

Issues · NXPmicro/mfgtools · GitHub 

also may be useful uuu presentation:

i.MX 8 Universal Update Utility (UUU) Tools and Pins Tool 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

1,109件の閲覧回数
gowricp
Contributor II

Thanks so much for the pointer to that document, Igor. It doesn't look like uuu supports imx8mq yet. I will post my question on NXPmicro/mfgtools.

0 件の賞賛