Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx53 audio routing GSM and pots line linux2.6.35

Jump to solution
muhammadnadeem
Contributor II

Hi,

I have a custom board with imx536, mostly based on imx53qsb.  We have one audio cx20709 connect to AUDMUX_AUD5, Sierra module MC9090 connected to AUDMUX_AUD4 and Si3050 DAA connected to AUDMUX_AUD3. Currently the platform data setting for audio codec cx20709 is

static struct mxc_audio_platform_data cx20709_z21_data = {

.ssi_num = 1,

.src_port = 2,

.ext_port = 5,

.init = mxc_cx20709_z21_init,

.ext_ram_rx = 1,

};

My question is what should be the audio data settings for the other two codecs. I want to route the audio data between AUD5<>AUD4 and between AUD5<>AUD3 since AUD5 is the full duplex hands free codec. AUD5 should still be driven by ssi1, but I don't want to drive AUD4 and AUD3 by any ssi just route to AUD5. The interface to AUD4 and AUD3 are very simple PCM codec and I have used the bluetooth codec as a basis for audio driver for both the codecs.

My main confusion is the routing and setting mxc_audio_platfrom_data for codec on AUD4 and AUD3

Thnaks in advance for a help

M. Nadeem

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nadeem,

you don't need to configue additional platform data in BSP file, because you don't need to transimit data from CPU to other 2 codecs. When you switch router, you should re-configure AUDMUX.

Hope above advice can help you !

Regards,

weidong

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nadeem,

you don't need to configue additional platform data in BSP file, because you don't need to transimit data from CPU to other 2 codecs. When you switch router, you should re-configure AUDMUX.

Hope above advice can help you !

Regards,

weidong

0 Kudos