cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6 Color key and QT

marcomadrigal
Contributor III

Hi all,

I am working on an iMX6 Sabrelite. I am trying to get color key working with a QT interface. My setup is as follows:

- QT interface with a rectangle with color: 255,0,255

- A GStreamer pipeline

- Using fb0 and fb1

I am enabling the color keying by using the MXCFB_SET_CLR_KEY ioctl which basically sets the GWCKE bit in the IPUx_DP_COM_CONF_SYNC register and sets the desired color key in the IPUx_DP_Graph_Wind_CTRL_SYNC register.

When I ran the QT application and a sample video at the same time the color key effect seems to be working great in the colored rectangle as expected, however in the rest of the QT interface the video is also quite visible such as vertical lines as shown in the following figure:

color_key.jpg

I am not sure what am I doing wrong. Can you help me with this issue? I really appreciate your help!

Best Regards,

Marco

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

egremillion
Contributor III

Hi Marco,

Did you ever figure this out?  I'm running into some color-key problems, but I've figured some things out that might be able to help you.  I could use more info about your setup, but what I've done that might work for you here is I enabled local alpha and set the color-key.  With the local alpha buffer set to full opacity (0xFF) I can get color-key values such as yours to be transparent without affecting other display elements.

Let me know if you're still looking for an answer and I'll try to help more.

Ernie

0 Kudos