もしかして: 

i.MX6 eMMCv4.41 fast boot support?

ソリューションへジャンプ
916件の閲覧回数
mehmetertugafsi
Contributor II

Hello,

In iMX6QD RM it says

"Fully compliant with MMC command/response sets and Physical Layer as defined in the Multimedia Card System Specification, v4.2/4.3/4.4/4.41" and

also it says in boot section :

Boot code supports following standards.

• MMCv4.4 or less

• eMMCv4.4 or less

• SDv2.0 or less

• eSDv2.10 rev-0.9, with or without FAST_BOOT.

• SDXCv3.0

Two different statements above made me confused. The question is can i use eMMCv4.41 for fast boot mode of i.mx6?

Thanks in advance..

ラベル(5)
タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
614件の閲覧回数
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, the boot ROM supports eMMC version 4.41 for fast boot.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(ref. SR #1-987173450)

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)
614件の閲覧回数
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.MX6 supports fast boot, as it is stated in section 67.4.9 (MMC fast boot)

of the i.MX6 DQ Reference Manual.

Best regards

Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
614件の閲覧回数
mehmetertugafsi
Contributor II

Yes, it is apparent that it supports MMC fast boot but the question is whether e.MMC version 4.41 is supported for fast boot.

0 件の賞賛
615件の閲覧回数
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, the boot ROM supports eMMC version 4.41 for fast boot.

Have a great day,
Yuri

(ref. SR #1-987173450)

0 件の賞賛
614件の閲覧回数
mehmetertugafsi
Contributor II

Ok thank you very much, i guess freescale should update the reference manuel and datasheet with the supoorted eMMC versions.

0 件の賞賛