Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gstreamer1.0-rtsp-server issue

Jump to solution
veeranjaneyulug
Contributor III

Hi Every one ,

Have a great day.

I followed 3.14.28 latest multimedia user guide .

i followed below mentioned instructions

1. Enable the layer meta-openembedded/meta-multimedia:

Add the line BBLAYERS += "${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-multimedia" to the

configuration file $yocto_root/build/conf/bblayers.conf.

2. Include gst-rtsp-server into the image build:

Add the line IMAGE_INSTALL_append += "gst-rtsp-server" to the configuration file $yocto_root/build/

conf/local.conf.

3. Run bitbake for your image to build with gst-rstp-server. i run bitbake gstreamer1.0-rtsp-server command and bitbake gstreamer-1.0-rtsp-server

4. You can find the test-uri binary in the folder:

$yocto_root/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gst-rtsp-server/$version/gst-rtsp-server-$version/

examples/.libs/

but could not able to find out .libs in the below mentioned path .

<yocto build path>/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gstreamer1.0-rtsp-server/1.4.1-r0/gst-rtsp-server-1.4.1/examples$

can you any body solve this issue .

plz give some suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

veeranjaneyulu

1 Solution
madisox
Contributor III

gst-rtsp-server is the old gstreamer 0.10 version.  Try adding "gstreamer1.0-rtsp-server" to your IMAGE_INSTALL instead, if you want the gstreamer 1.0 version.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
veeranjaneyulug
Contributor III

Thanks for every one . I got gstreamer libgstreamer-1.0.so .but i need 4 th step explanation can u explain any body.

And how to run gst-rtsp-server on one target board? and another target board.

1. Enable the layer meta-openembedded/meta-multimedia:

Add the line BBLAYERS += "${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-multimedia" to the

configuration file $yocto_root/build/conf/bblayers.conf.

2. Include gst-rtsp-server into the image build:

Add the line IMAGE_INSTALL_append += "gst-rtsp-server" to the configuration file $yocto_root/build/

conf/local.conf.

3. Run bitbake for your image to build with gst-rstp-server.

4. You can find the test-uri binary in the folder:

$yocto_root/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gst-rtsp-server/$version/gst-rtsp-server-$version/

examples/.libs/

From the above path how to create .libs in that particular path.

In the above path example folder test-uri.c is available how to create test-uri.Is cross compiled test application?

we cross compiled and copy into the rootfs /usr/bin folder.

5. Flash the image.

Copy test-uri into /usr/bin in the rootfs on your board and assign execute permission to it.

Some information on running the tool is as follows:

• Command:

test-uri $RTSP_URI

For example:

test-uri file:///home/root/temp/TestSource/mp4/1.mp4

But we run test-uri is not run executable binary error showing on target board.

we used poky cross tool chain for yocto setup.

• Server address:

i.MX Linux® User's Guide , Rev. L3.14.28_1.0.0-ga, 04/2015

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.

Multimedia

rtsp://$SERVER_IP:8554/test

For example:

rtsp://10.192.241.106:8554/test

• Client operations supported are Play, Stop, Pause, Resume, and Seek.

Thanks & Regards

madisox
Contributor III

Look in

$yocto_root/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gstreamer1.0-rtsp-server/$version/build/examples/.libs

for the test programs (bolded the directory names that are different from those instructions you were using).

0 Kudos
veeranjaneyulug
Contributor III

Hi madisox ,

Thanks for your reply and guidance.

Ya i got it .in the above mentioned path.

And More doubt how to capture video is 1920x1280 to wvga format how to convert/resize on imx6 target board.Can you give explain or give some suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

0 Kudos
veeranjaneyulug
Contributor III

Thanks for your reply.

Have great day.

we added package gstreamer1.0-rtsp-server in core-image-minimal.bb file .and then we run bitbake core-image-minimal .in rootfs /usr/lib/  path libgstrtspserver.1.so libraries created.

But actually we need <source path>/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gstreamer1.0-rtsp-server/1.4.1-r0/gst-rtsp-server-1.4.1/examples/.libs

we need .libs in the above path after running bitbake gstreamer-1.0-rtsp-server and bitbake core-image-minimal .But not created .libs in the above path after running bitbake image..

we run bitbake fsl-image-machine-test. also but not created .libs in the above mentioned path.

And then how to run gst-rtsp-server on imx6 target board (imx6qsabresd).

Thanks & Regards

madisox
Contributor III

gst-rtsp-server is the old gstreamer 0.10 version.  Try adding "gstreamer1.0-rtsp-server" to your IMAGE_INSTALL instead, if you want the gstreamer 1.0 version.

0 Kudos