Where can I download patches for Android 5.0 (Lollipop)?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I download patches for Android 5.0 (Lollipop)?

Jump to solution
GregDyess
Contributor III

Where can I download the necessary patches and code for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) for i.MX6?  I read an article indicating Freescale had this running already.

1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gregory

it is preliminary release not publicly available, but

you can ask local FAE to obtain it from internal site.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gregory

it is preliminary release not publicly available, but

you can ask local FAE to obtain it from internal site.

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
gavinbao
Contributor I

Where can I download the Android 5.0 (Lollipop) for i.MX6? Please tell me .Thanks.

0 Kudos
GregDyess
Contributor III

Thanks for the information.  Since it is not ready for release, I'll hold off trying to use it for a client's board.

Any idea when it might be released publicly?

0 Kudos
ddejean
Contributor II

Hi Gregory,

I already contacted FAE for the same (almost) question and Alfredo from Freescale Technical support answered me (I quote) :

Our developers team almost release the android L5.0.0 based on 5.0.0_r6 which include kernel 3.10.53 and latest vivante binaries 5.0.11p4 the release in schedule to appears public on December 29th on the Freescale website

The sources are still not available on the mentionned website but according to the previous message I assume  it should come quickly. If anyone can confirm that, it would be great :smileyhappy:

Best regards

GregDyess
Contributor III

Any update on this?

0 Kudos