WARNING on building LF5.15.32_2.0.0 (Yocto 4.0 kirkstone)

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

WARNING on building LF5.15.32_2.0.0 (Yocto 4.0 kirkstone)

1,420 次查看
tanoue
Contributor III

I updated my BSP recipes from LF5.10.72_2.2.0(Yocto 3.3 hardknott) to LF5.15.32_2.0.0(Yocto 4.0 kirkstone)

My procedure was written in  "3 Host Setup" to "5 Image Build" of i.MX Yocto Project User's Guide.

After building, It seems the image file be built but the following WARNING was shown.

WARNING: imx-image-full-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: QA Issue: The license listed BSD was not in the licenses collected for recipe sigma-dut [license-file-missing]
WARNING: imx-image-full-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: QA Issue: The license listed BSD was not in the licenses collected for recipe sudo [license-file-missing]
WARNING: imx-image-full-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: QA Issue: The license listed BSD was not in the licenses collected for recipe sudo [license-file-missing]
WARNING: imx-image-full-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: QA Issue: The license listed BSD was not in the licenses collected for recipe wireless-tools [license-file-missing]

May I ignore these WARNINGs?

If not, how should these be resolved?

Best regards.

tanoue.

0 项奖励
回复
6 回复数

1,408 次查看
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what board do you use?

0 项奖励
回复

1,405 次查看
tanoue
Contributor III

Hi, @joanxie 

I used i.MX8M Plus EVK(8MPLUSLPD4-EVK).

Therefore, I entered the following command for setting build variables.

DISTRO=fsl-imx-xwayland MACHINE=imx8mp-lpddr4-evk source imx-setup-release.sh -b build-xwayland-kirkstone

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
回复

1,401 次查看
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you can ignore this warning

0 项奖励
回复

1,398 次查看
tanoue
Contributor III

Hi, @joanxie 

Why can I ignore this warning?

I will write image to my original board that designed referred EVK.

Even then, I'm wondering if it's okay to ignore it.

Best regards.

tanoue.

0 项奖励
回复

1,393 次查看
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

do you have any issue with your built images? if no, you don't need care about this warning, I confirm this again for you

0 项奖励
回复

1,387 次查看
tanoue
Contributor III

I think my image's behavior is fine.

However, I worry about these WARNING may have some issue.

For example, if licenses of the recipes are not written in license.manifest in my yocto project.

If it occurs, I can't know all licenses in my product. This is a problem.

0 项奖励
回复