This is a question about the wifi / bt module information available in imx8qm mek.

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

This is a question about the wifi / bt module information available in imx8qm mek.

1,157件の閲覧回数
sjkim
Contributor II

Hello.

I would like to ask about the wifi / bt module.

Is there a list of wifi / bt modules available for imx8qm?

please answer about my question.

Thank you.

タグ(4)
2 返答(返信)

1,054件の閲覧回数
romitchatterjee
Contributor V

Hello, The i.MX 8QuadMax MEK contains an M.2 interface (PCIe based). You can use the Murata 1CX EVB (1CX M.2 Module - Embedded Artists ) directly with this interface - no adapters needed. The 1CX is a very capable Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module from Murata that provides 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2x2 MIMO and Bluetooth/BLE 5.0. You can find more info at https://wireless.murata.com/type-1cx.html .

1,054件の閲覧回数
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello

Please contact directly our Third Party Murata,  they have options available with Broadcom, Qualcomm and Marvell chips

Here is a link you can look:

wireless.murata.com/eng/products/rf-modules-1/wi-fi-bluetooth-for-freescale-i-mx.html

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛