您的意思是: 
已解决

RT1024 GPIO Interrupt signal timing value

跳至解决方案
785 次查看
sbabu
Contributor III

Hi All,

I am using MIMX RT1024, I want to configure the GPIO as interrupt and I want to measure the interrupt signal timing value i.e. how much time the signal was held high or low. I am not able to find a specific register to read that value like in XBAR. Please let me know more pointers on this.

Thanks,

Babu

标签 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
747 次查看
sbabu
Contributor III

@EdwinHz Hi Edwin, Thanks for the heads up. I don't want the time between interrupts. I was looking to measure if an interrupt happened how much time that particular GPIO signal was held high, can you please share if any example references available.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数
726 次查看
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sbabu,

I apologize, I meant to say: *There is no register that naturally counts the time between rising/falling edges on a GPIO for an interruption.*

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

0 项奖励
回复
767 次查看
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sbabu,

If you are looking to measure the time that the interrupt signal of a GPIO was held high or low, I believe you best bet would be to use a timer (i.e. Quad Timer) that starts/stops whenever the interrupt is detected. There is no register that naturally counts the time between interrupts for a GPIO.

BR,
Edwin.

0 项奖励
回复
748 次查看
sbabu
Contributor III

@EdwinHz Hi Edwin, Thanks for the heads up. I don't want the time between interrupts. I was looking to measure if an interrupt happened how much time that particular GPIO signal was held high, can you please share if any example references available.

0 项奖励
回复