J-Flash Error on MIMXRT1064: Verification of RAMCode failed @ address 0x...

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

J-Flash Error on MIMXRT1064: Verification of RAMCode failed @ address 0x...

1,013件の閲覧回数
noni082002
Contributor I

Hi,

I can detect and connect to a MIMXRT1064 using JFlasher ARM with JFlash software.  But I could not do any readback or programming.

It always meet with some sort of RAMCode failure resulting with 'Failed to prepare for programming'.  I have tried V7.58 as well as V7.92.

Any advice please, thank you.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

992件の閲覧回数
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @noni082002 

I hope you are doing well! 

From my perspective you can double check HW setup first. Here are some general pointers:

• For programming operation, by default the i.MX RT10xx uses SWD  to use JTAG you need to burn a fuse. 
  • Double check the JTAG_MOD, this pin should be pulled low to enable programming.
  • Ensure that debugger has access to the reset_b pin.
  • Check the boot mode and boot config pins. The internal boot from flash requires  to leave boot mode pins to 0b10 and all boot config pins to zero.
  • Sometimes  it is useful to set the MCU to boot in serial downloader (boot mode pins to 0b01) and then do a mass erase. If this succeeds, try to program one more time and set boot mode to internal boot. This is a common practice to regain debug access.
  • Consider double checking your design against the latest version of our  Hardware Development guide * MIMXRT105060HDUG) and i.MX RT1064 EVK. 
  • Debugging is always simpler when no fuse has been burned. Because fuses can alter the boot mode, boot config, security state, debug interface etc.

All the best, 

Diego

0 件の賞賛
返信