I am trying to install freeglut but that is ommiting error [Just wnt to confirm that whether opengl is not available bydefault]

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

I am trying to install freeglut but that is ommiting error [Just wnt to confirm that whether opengl is not available bydefault]

跳至解决方案
3,144 次查看
sandeep_rai
Contributor II

/freeglut-3.2.1# cmake . -DFREEGLUT_WAYLAND=ON
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.13/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmak:
Could NOT find OpenGL (missing: OPENGL_opengl_LIBRARY OPENGL_glx_LIBRARY
OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
/usr/share/cmake-3.13/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:378 (_FPHSA)
/usr/share/cmake-3.13/Modules/FindOpenGL.cmake:395 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STAND)
CMakeLists.txt:262 (FIND_PACKAGE)...

This is directly trying to install on board with cmake command.

Board: imx8qxp [4.14.78x]

compiled with thsi command:

bitbake fsl-image-qt5

In case unavailability let me know how to add feature like: libmesa-dev, mesa-common-dev, libglu1-mesa-dev, freeglut3-dev, python3-openGL......

1 解答
2,835 次查看
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sandeep,

Opengl is available by default in MX8QXP, You need to find the freeglut that are for 64bit libraries.

regards

在原帖中查看解决方案

3 回复数
2,835 次查看
sandeep_rai
Contributor II

Can you Plese provide some refrence for adding free-glut to add with yocto with full functionality. i found that glut shared binaries are avaialable at /usr/lib but there is no glut-devel present means headers file are missed [I took installed those headers manually and successfuly compiled].

I have also faced a run time error such as freeglut ( ): OpenGL GLX extension not supported by display ':0'....

how to resolve above issue....If there is some steps missed could you please let me know the right steps to be resolved with refrences or steps....?

0 项奖励
回复
2,836 次查看
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sandeep,

Opengl is available by default in MX8QXP, You need to find the freeglut that are for 64bit libraries.

regards

2,835 次查看
sandeep_rai
Contributor II

Along with That Can you please share the way how to download Vivante...Tool Kit.

Does Vivante tool-kit Internally support feature of opengl and opencv?

0 项奖励
回复