次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

I.MX6 interface with ADV7180 and Analog Camera

1,584件の閲覧回数
ganesanmanikand
Contributor I

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have been working with the IMX6 Sabre board evaluation kit and the ADV7180 evaluation kit to enable I2C communication between the two. My next step will be to connect an analog camera input to the ADV7180 and get the digital output on a parallel bus.

I have been able to successfully see all the power supplies, reset line has been set, the crystal is fine (pixel clock is up) and even see SDA and SCL toggle on the scope at ~80 KHz when I scan for I2C devices. My problem however is, I am not able to see the ADV7180 slave on I2C bus 3 in address 0x42/0x40. I am using the i2cdetect command on Linux Yocto kernel 3.10.53-1.1.0_ga+g496fbe0.

Note: I have connected the I2C lines straight to pins 28 and 27 on the ADV7180 and removed R7 and R8 so that I can disconnect ADV7180 from the evaluation kit's I2C bus.

Am I missing something here? Please help me. Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Gan

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

645件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gan

one can check i2c connections with i.MX6 as its some I2C ports are 3.3V and other 1.8V.

Schematics (1)

i.MX6_SABRE_SDP_DESIGNFILES

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

As for software one can use i.MX6 Sabre AI configuration

i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP

also may be useful to check boundarydevices releases supporting ADV7180, like:

IPU2 for CSI parallel camera

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

645件の閲覧回数
ganesanmanikand
Contributor I

Hey igorpadykov,

Thanks so much for your reply. I have connected to I2C bus 3 which is a 3.3V rail. I have checked the schematics. Thanks for your insight there.

The entire I2C looks to be messed up when I issue the i2c probe command from U-boot.

Thanks,

Gan

0 件の賞賛