Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Qt when building image

Jump to solution
Mihan
Contributor IV

Hi all

I want to configure Qt because some libraries are not in filesystem in default

e.g. `error while loading shared libraries: libQt5Svg.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory`

must I build Qt (opensource) by myself with the imx-toolchain extra?

I'm using imx-yocto-4.14.98.2.0.0_ga with XWayland.

OTOH, could you please tell me how to use GPU Acceleration?

I read this Building QT for i.MX6 , and it says " To enable GPU Acceleration TDB", how to do that?

Best regards

Mihan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Qt is upgraded to 5.15 as described in   i.MX Linux Release Notes

Best regards
igor

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mihan

one can try to follow sect.5.2 Choosing an i.MX Yocto project image, "imx-image-full"

(builds an opensource Qt 5 image)     i.MX Yocto Project User’s Guide​

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos
Mihan
Contributor IV

Hi igor

I find I must re-repo the sources if I use the command you said. And it will be 5.10.9-1.0.0 

Is Qt in this version is 5.12.0 or higher?

Best regards

Mihan

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Qt is upgraded to 5.15 as described in   i.MX Linux Release Notes

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos
Mihan
Contributor IV

Hi

I find an error when I "bitbake imx-image-full" on ubuntu 20.04, it's about linux-imx_5.10.bb:do_compile

the message is as follow:

ERROR: linux-imx-5.10.9+gitAUTOINC+32513c25d8-r0 do_compile: oe_runmake failed
ERROR: linux-imx-5.10.9+gitAUTOINC+32513c25d8-r0 do_compile: Execution of '/home/vmuser/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work/imx6dlsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/5.10.9+gitAUTOINC+32513c25d8-r0/temp/run.do_compile.132531' failed with exit code 1:
GEN Makefile
CALL /home/vmuser/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work-shared/imx6dlsabresd/kernel-source/scripts/atomic/check-atomics.sh
CALL /home/vmuser/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work-shared/imx6dlsabresd/kernel-source/scripts/checksyscalls.sh
CHK include/generated/compile.h
GEN .version
CHK include/generated/compile.h
LD vmlinux.o
MODPOST vmlinux.symvers
MODINFO modules.builtin.modinfo
GEN modules.builtin
LD .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms1
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: drivers/tty/vt/keyboard.o: in function `do_compute_shiftstate':
keyboard.c:(.text+0x468): undefined reference to `key_maps'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: keyboard.c:(.text+0x46c): undefined reference to `key_maps'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: drivers/tty/vt/keyboard.o: in function `k_slock':
keyboard.c:(.text+0xd48): undefined reference to `key_maps'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: keyboard.c:(.text+0xd4c): undefined reference to `key_maps'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: drivers/tty/vt/keyboard.o: in function `handle_diacr':
keyboard.c:(.text+0xdac): undefined reference to `accent_table_size'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: keyboard.c:(.text+0xdb0): undefined reference to `accent_table_size'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: keyboard.c:(.text+0xdbc): undefined reference to `accent_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: keyboard.c:(.text+0xdc0): undefined reference to `accent_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: drivers/tty/vt/keyboard.o: in function `kbd_event':
keyboard.c:(.text+0x157c): undefined reference to `key_maps'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: keyboard.c:(.text+0x1580): undefined reference to `key_maps'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: drivers/tty/vt/keyboard.o: in function `k_fn':
keyboard.c:(.text+0x1a64): undefined reference to `func_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: keyboard.c:(.text+0x1a68): undefined reference to `func_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: drivers/tty/vt/keyboard.o: in function `k_pad':
keyboard.c:(.text+0x1ba8): undefined reference to `func_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: keyboard.c:(.text+0x1bac): undefined reference to `func_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: keyboard.c:(.text+0x1be0): undefined reference to `func_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: drivers/tty/vt/keyboard.o:keyboard.c:(.text+0x1be4): more undefined references to `func_table' follow
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: drivers/tty/vt/keyboard.o: in function `vt_do_diacrit':
(.text+0x1fc4): undefined reference to `accent_table_size'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x1fc8): undefined reference to `accent_table_size'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2090): undefined reference to `accent_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2094): undefined reference to `accent_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x209c): undefined reference to `accent_table_size'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x20a0): undefined reference to `accent_table_size'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x20f4): undefined reference to `accent_table_size'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x20f8): undefined reference to `accent_table_size'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2110): undefined reference to `accent_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2114): undefined reference to `accent_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x221c): undefined reference to `accent_table_size'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2220): undefined reference to `accent_table_size'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2228): undefined reference to `accent_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x222c): undefined reference to `accent_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2360): undefined reference to `accent_table_size'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2364): undefined reference to `accent_table_size'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2370): undefined reference to `accent_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2374): undefined reference to `accent_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: drivers/tty/vt/keyboard.o: in function `vt_do_kdsk_ioctl':
(.text+0x28c4): undefined reference to `key_maps'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x28c8): undefined reference to `key_maps'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2974): undefined reference to `key_maps'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2978): undefined reference to `key_maps'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x29ac): undefined reference to `key_maps'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: drivers/tty/vt/keyboard.o:(.text+0x29b0): more undefined references to `key_maps' follow
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: drivers/tty/vt/keyboard.o: in function `vt_do_kdsk_ioctl':
(.text+0x2a98): undefined reference to `keymap_count'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2a9c): undefined reference to `keymap_count'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2b20): undefined reference to `keymap_count'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2b24): undefined reference to `keymap_count'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: drivers/tty/vt/keyboard.o: in function `vt_do_kdgkb_ioctl':
(.text+0x2c74): undefined reference to `funcbufptr'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2c78): undefined reference to `funcbufptr'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2c94): undefined reference to `func_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2c98): undefined reference to `func_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2ca0): undefined reference to `funcbufleft'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2ca4): undefined reference to `funcbufleft'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2cb4): undefined reference to `funcbufsize'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2cb8): undefined reference to `funcbufsize'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2dcc): undefined reference to `func_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2dd0): undefined reference to `func_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2f04): undefined reference to `func_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2f08): undefined reference to `func_table'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2f40): undefined reference to `func_buf'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x2f44): undefined reference to `func_buf'
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-ld.bfd: (.text+0x30d0): undefined reference to `func_table'
make[1]: *** [/home/vmuser/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work-shared/imx6dlsabresd/kernel-source/Makefile:1170: vmlinux] Error 1
make: *** [/home/vmuser/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work-shared/imx6dlsabresd/kernel-source/Makefile:185: __sub-make] Error 2
WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/vmuser/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work/imx6dlsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/5.10.9+gitAUTOINC+32513c25d8-r0/temp/log.do_compile.132531

what should I do next

0 Kudos
Mihan
Contributor IV

Thanks igor

I will try it later.

Best regards

Mihan

0 Kudos