Embedded video playback halted; module v4l2h264dec0 reported: Could not read from resource.

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Embedded video playback halted; module v4l2h264dec0 reported: Could not read from resource.

408 次查看
srinivas_123
Contributor III

"I am using an i.MX8M Plus custom board. I have a requirement to read a video that is already present in my rootfs folder and create frames from that video.

I built the imx-image-full image, which includes all libraries and packages.

On the i.MX8M Plus LPDDR4 EVK, my application runs properly and creates the frames.

On the i.MX8M Plus custom board, I encounter the following error messages:

[ 335.510360] e00000001 got error -2
[ WARN:0@8.573] global cap_gstreamer.cpp:2784 handleMessage OpenCV | GStreamer warning: Embedded video playback halted; module v4l2h264dec0 reported: Could not read from resource.
[ WARN:0@8.578] global cap_gstreamer.cpp:1679 open OpenCV | GStreamer warning: unable to start pipeline
[ WARN:0@8.578] global cap_gstreamer.cpp:1164 isPipelinePlaying OpenCV | GStreamer warning: GStreamer: pipeline has not been created
[ WARN:0@8.812] global cap_gstreamer.cpp:2563 open OpenCV | GStreamer warning: cannot link elements

Why is this happening? Could anyone please help me out?

If anyone has suggestions on approaches to resolve this issue, please let me know. I have also attached the application.

Thanks&Regards

Srinivas

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

364 次查看
Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Is there any hardware difference on your custom board? like different camera?

Best Regards
Zhiming

0 项奖励
回复

340 次查看
srinivas_123
Contributor III
Hi,

I am experiencing a V4L2 error when using the OV5640 camera on our custom i.MX8MP board. The same camera works without any issues on the i.MX8MP EVK board. Below are the details of the problem and the configurations:

Issue Description:

When I try to use the OV5640 camera on our custom board, I encounter the following error: e00000001 got error -2.
The camera works perfectly on the EVK board with the same software setup.

Hardware and Software Configuration:

EVK Board: i.MX8MP EVK
Custom Board: Custom i.MX8MP board with 1GB RAM
Camera: OV5640
Yocto Build: core-image-minimal version 6.6
Kernel Version: 5.10.35 (example version)

camera is not causing the issue
0 项奖励
回复