您的意思是: 
已解决

Booting SDK wandboard -Ubuntu-10.04

跳至解决方案
996 次查看
nileshkokane
Contributor I

Hi ,

As we are new to the i.mx and LINUX Ubuntu 10.04 can you tell us what are the steps and procedures carried out to boot the Wandboard-solo

Also, please share the link where we can download images required and start up the development process.

We have set up the LTIB system as given in the Freescale doc.

Please, let us know about the further process for booting Wandboard Solo.

Regards

Nilesh

标签 (3)
0 项奖励
1 解答
731 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nilesh,

All the information about the board Wandboard you are using, you can go to http://www.wandboard.org/index.php/downloads. In the website there is a document Wandboard Quick Start Guide you can refer to.
Have a great day
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
3 回复数
732 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nilesh,

All the information about the board Wandboard you are using, you can go to http://www.wandboard.org/index.php/downloads. In the website there is a document Wandboard Quick Start Guide you can refer to.
Have a great day
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
731 次查看
nileshkokane
Contributor I

Hi Dan ,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Regards

Nilesh

0 项奖励
731 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi NIlesh,

It's my pleasure:smileyhappy:.

Have a great day

Best Regards

Dan

0 项奖励