表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Booting SDK wandboard -Ubuntu-10.04

ソリューションへジャンプ
986件の閲覧回数
nileshkokane
Contributor I

Hi ,

As we are new to the i.mx and LINUX Ubuntu 10.04 can you tell us what are the steps and procedures carried out to boot the Wandboard-solo

Also, please share the link where we can download images required and start up the development process.

We have set up the LTIB system as given in the Freescale doc.

Please, let us know about the further process for booting Wandboard Solo.

Regards

Nilesh

ラベル(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
721件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nilesh,

All the information about the board Wandboard you are using, you can go to http://www.wandboard.org/index.php/downloads. In the website there is a document Wandboard Quick Start Guide you can refer to.
Have a great day
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
722件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nilesh,

All the information about the board Wandboard you are using, you can go to http://www.wandboard.org/index.php/downloads. In the website there is a document Wandboard Quick Start Guide you can refer to.
Have a great day
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
721件の閲覧回数
nileshkokane
Contributor I

Hi Dan ,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Regards

Nilesh

0 件の賞賛
721件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi NIlesh,

It's my pleasure:smileyhappy:.

Have a great day

Best Regards

Dan

0 件の賞賛