Anyone know if PF3000 and/or PF3001 can support iMX6Solo?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump to solution
DonnyChiu
Contributor II

Seems both product webpage says iMX6Solo is the "Complementary Products".

But both datasheet only specifically mentioned 6 SL/SX/UL.

and this block diagram listed 6 Solo are supported by both PMIC.

PMIC-IMX-BD.jpg

anyway, please help clarify.

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, both PF3000 and PF3001 PMICs can support the i.MX6Solo processor.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, both PF3000 and PF3001 PMICs can support the i.MX6Solo processor.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
mhilt
Contributor II

Is there Linux support for the PF3000 and PF3001 when using a i.MX6Solo? If not, what would adding support entail; just DTS changes?

Can voltage scaling features be used with the i.MX6Solo?

PF3000 and PF3001 seem to be distributed pre-programmed for a particular i.MX part, but I do not see variants for the i.MX6Solo. Which variants should we look at?

In general, I'm trying to decide if using a PF3000 / PF3001 in a mobile / battery application, is better than the PF0100 part with the i.MX6Solo. Thoughts?

Thanks.

0 Kudos