About ERR004364 uSDHC: Limitations on uSDHC3 and uSDHC4 clock-gating in i.MX6DQ.

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

About ERR004364 uSDHC: Limitations on uSDHC3 and uSDHC4 clock-gating in i.MX6DQ.

跳至解决方案
548 次查看
keitanagashima
Senior Contributor I

Der All,

Refer to ERR004364 in IMX6DQCE(Rev.6).

The impact is RAWNAND and APBHDMA clocks might be gated unintentionally.

And, "Functionality or mode of operation in which the erratum may manifest itself is not used".

Now, my customer is using only uSDHC3, but not using GPMI.

Is it possible to ignore this errata on customer's system?

Best Regards,

Keita

标签 (3)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
471 次查看
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, the ERR004364 erratum can be ignored if the NAND GPMI controller is not in use.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
472 次查看
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, the ERR004364 erratum can be ignored if the NAND GPMI controller is not in use.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复