WLAN0 not listed

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WLAN0 not listed

janeesfritha
Contributor I

I'm trying to establish  connection between imx8 and mobile using wpa_supplicant. but when i give ifconfig command it results l0 and eth0 and no wlan0. i have gone through imx reference manual, from 4.12.2.5 configuring wlan from userspace,  i tried all the commands , but still i get error like this.  help me to come out of this.IMG_20191016_193611151.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies

janeesfritha
Contributor I

hi igor,

I followed murata user manual and done all the steps to build the wireless layer  in image , and still i can't find WLAN0 in my ifconfig. 

0 Kudos

romitchatterjee
Contributor V

Have you checked "ifconfig -a"? The interface may be present but is down? By default ifconfig only displays the "up" interfaces.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Fritha

one can check additional linux documentation on wifi vendor portal

wireless.murata.com/eng/products/rf-modules-1/wi-fi-bluetooth-for-freescale-i-mx.html

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos