cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BeyondStudio for NXP installation problem again

Jump to solution
ffonck96
Contributor II

I had installed BeyondStudio for NXP a week ago. I was following BeyondStudio for NXP installation guide and when i reached section 1.2.3 i wasn't able to install the two mandatory plugins. The output says: "The operation cannot be completed" followed by:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
  Software being installed: NXP ZBPro Configuration Editor 2.0.0 (com.jennic.sdk.zbpro.external.feature.feature.group 2.0.0)
  Missing requirement: ZBPro Config Edit Support 2.0.0 (com.jennic.zps.configeditor.edit 2.0.0) requires 'bundle org.eclipse.emf.edit 0.0.0' but it could not be found
  Cannot satisfy dependency:
    From: NXP ZBPro Configuration Editor 2.0.0 (com.jennic.sdk.zbpro.external.feature.feature.group 2.0.0)
    To: com.jennic.zps.configeditor.edit [2.0.0]

Then i tried uninstalling BeyondStudio as @mario_castaneda suggests on this forum post but nothing changed.

What gives?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @ffonck96

Hope you are doing well.

Please, take a look at the document that is attached to this post, there you can find the steps that I followed to replicate this behavior and how to try to solve it.

Regards,
Eduardo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ffonck96
Contributor II

Thanks for the reply @EduardoZamora , it worked!.

Although, part of my issue is solved I'm still wondering if Jennic RTOS Configuration Editor is available for install.

Thanks for the file it was useful, regards!

0 Kudos
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It seems that the Eclipse cloud has changed the structure of multiple dependencies packages in their repository, making older plugin versions no longer available for Beyond Studio IDE.

I apologize for any inconveniences this might cause you.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @ffonck96

Hope you are doing well.

Please, take a look at the document that is attached to this post, there you can find the steps that I followed to replicate this behavior and how to try to solve it.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos