キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
2,263件の閲覧回数
cerma
Contributor IV

Hello,
On Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 32bit, MQX RTOS 4.2.0 and linux version of DS-5 5.23.1 I am trying to setup yocto project in eclipse and run it on vybrid A5. Do you have any manual for this? I have already eclipse with yocto plugins but I do not know how to import source codes and build it. I have found few manuals but it is either for different version of plugins/eclipse or there are no folders and settings as those in manuals. Do you can provide some up to date manual?

ラベル(8)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,922件の閲覧回数
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
1,923件の閲覧回数
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 件の賞賛
返信
1,922件の閲覧回数
rendy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

there is no support for Vybrid in Yocto. For Linux on Vybrid use LinuxLink Development Center for Freescale Vybrid Controller Solutions | Timesys Embedded Linux

Regards

Rene