Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yocto on Vybrid

Jump to solution
cerma
Contributor IV

Hello,
On Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 32bit, MQX RTOS 4.2.0 and linux version of DS-5 5.23.1 I am trying to setup yocto project in eclipse and run it on vybrid A5. Do you have any manual for this? I have already eclipse with yocto plugins but I do not know how to import source codes and build it. I have found few manuals but it is either for different version of plugins/eclipse or there are no folders and settings as those in manuals. Do you can provide some up to date manual?

Labels (8)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 Kudos
rendy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

there is no support for Vybrid in Yocto. For Linux on Vybrid use LinuxLink Development Center for Freescale Vybrid Controller Solutions | Timesys Embedded Linux

Regards

Rene