Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possibility of participation 2013/2014

Jump to solution
peterkulla
Contributor I

Hello,

I saw this video with self-balancing car https://community.freescale.com/videos/1254 from China and I was wondering, if it's possible to participate next season with this type of car on EMEA tracks. Would it be against rules?

1 Solution
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, thank you for the interest. We are working in preparing the 2014 event and we are thinking to have an innovation segment where, indeed, you might be able to run this kind of car. Stay tuned in May for more details on this Community site. Which University and study area are you in ?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, thank you for the interest. We are working in preparing the 2014 event and we are thinking to have an innovation segment where, indeed, you might be able to run this kind of car. Stay tuned in May for more details on this Community site. Which University and study area are you in ?

0 Kudos
peterkulla
Contributor I

Thank you for your answer. I'm studying at University of Zilina, Slovakia, the power electronic systems.

0 Kudos
FlavioStiffan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As we closely collaborate with your university, you will hear about the developments around the next season of the Freescale Cup.