Hello, I am looking for a pressure sensor whose range lies within 150 to 300 kpa. Please suggest me sensor

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I am looking for a pressure sensor whose range lies within 150 to 300 kpa. Please suggest me sensor

prasadbangar
Contributor I

I want pressure sensor IC whose pressure range is 150kpa to 300 kpa. Please suggest me soon

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi prasad bangar,

You can use one of the MPXH6300A Series Family Pressure Sensors: http://cache.freescale.com/files/sensors/doc/data_sheet/MPXH6300A.pdf

The MPXH6300A is an integrated pressure sensor, which means that is On-Chip conditioned and temperature compensated and calibrated and already amplified, which means that you will get an analog output from de sensor from 0 to 4.9V.

For your case, measuring pressure from 150 to 300kPa, you will get an output from about 2.2V (equal to about 150kPa) to 4.9V (about 300kPa).

Please let me know if this pressure sensor works for your application, if not, I can help you to find the correct pressure sensor.

As additional information, we have published a document guide in our communities that can help you to find the correct pressure sensor for your application, you can find this document in the following link: https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-102515

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

prasadbangar
Contributor I

Hello,

I have read the datasheet mailed by you please send me the details for

purchase of MPXH6300A and whether the IC is available in india with

pricing. Please send me the address in India.

I require it for tyre pressure measurement along with temperature suggest

me your advice whether it is compatible for the given application.

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:01 PM, Jose Alberto Reyes Morales <

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Peter,

Yes, I think that you can use the MPXH6300A for tyre pressure monitoring.

You can find the details of purchase and availability on our Distribution Network

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos