cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functional safty of FXPS7550DI4T1, FIT rate

Z_Pruemm
Contributor II

Hallo,

we used NXP pressure sensor ,,FXPS7550DI4T1,, in our projekt. How can I finde Functional safty of FXPS7550DI4T1?

We need Fit rate of sensor.

Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards

Zeinab Prümm-Rahimi | Systementwicklung

AST (Advanced Sensor Technologies) International GmbH
Bärental 26 | 75365 Calw | Germany
T: +49 (7051) 6001-456
Zeinab.Pruemm-Rahimi@ast-international.com | www.ast-international.com

0 Kudos
4 Replies

JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hallo Zeinab,

please see the FIT rate from a quality engineer to the FXPS7550D, to another customer.

DESCRIPTION

FIT/MTBF rates can be calculated from the reliability qualification program result. However, although zero fails are found, the limited sample sizes used in qualifications can only proof relatively high FIT rates. FIT rates can also be calculated based on customer returns versus shipment volumes which is a more accurate value (referenced in NXP as FITCR).  However, for the FXPS7550D14T1 device, there is insufficient shipment at this time to provide a FIT based on customer returns.  Hence, the following is the FIT rate based of reliability qualification data, HTOL and ELFR.  The assumptions are listed in the respective tables.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Use case temperature is 55C and the confidence level is 60%, then the following is the HTOL FIT rate (49):

JozefKozon_2-1705925005784.png

Use case temperature is 55C and the confidence level is 60%, then the following is the ELFR FIT rate (102):

JozefKozon_3-1705925038052.png

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos

Z_Pruemm
Contributor II

Hi Jozef,

What 's name  the reliability qualification program?

with Best Regards,

Zeinab

0 Kudos

JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Zeinab,

the documents shouldn't be shared via the community. My collogue from commercial team has created a new case for you, #00593879 and will support you via this case. Please expect to be contacted soon via email.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos

Z_Pruemm
Contributor II

Hi Jozef,

Thanks.