显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

SE05x sign and verify with NXP keys

跳至解决方案
821 次查看
wyss-11
Contributor III

I started to play around with the SE050E and I successfully compiled the middleware with its ssscli tool. 

My use case is that I need an attestation (from preprovisioned NXP keys) that a binary file stored in the SE050E on the embedded device is unchanged (sign binary file / verify binary file).

On device X I can do a sign/verify with the following commands: 

ssscli sign 0xF0000000 foo foo_signed
ssscli verify 0xF0000000 foo foo_signed

When I copy foo and foo_signed to another embedded device Y, I want to be able to check that the file signed by NXP. But the verification fails. 

So my question: How would you do such an attestation with ssscli on 2 different embedded devices X and Y?  

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
814 次查看
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @wyss-11 ,

The secure objects provisioned at 0xF0000000 are different device by device, so you better generate the key pair externally and inject it to the devices at somewhere else such as 0x10001000. For test purpose, you may use "ssscli set ecc pair" to inject the secure object, for mass production, we recommend the edgelock2go secure service. Please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/products/security-and-authentication/secure-service-2go-platform/edgelock-2go:ED... for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
815 次查看
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @wyss-11 ,

The secure objects provisioned at 0xF0000000 are different device by device, so you better generate the key pair externally and inject it to the devices at somewhere else such as 0x10001000. For test purpose, you may use "ssscli set ecc pair" to inject the secure object, for mass production, we recommend the edgelock2go secure service. Please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/products/security-and-authentication/secure-service-2go-platform/edgelock-2go:ED... for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.