Safety and non-safety partition example or app notes using MPU for S32K1xx series

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Safety and non-safety partition example or app notes using MPU for S32K1xx series

727件の閲覧回数
siva280386
Contributor I

Hello , 

we are looking for partitioning our SW into safety and non safety blocks, give some protection / FFI between these blocks. Could you help us with some application notes or example projects with MPU protection and process ID features with some baremetal scheduler or OS.

Thanks,

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

691件の閲覧回数
nxf65224
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The question has been addressed in the following link (since same question asked over two queries)

Dynamic FMEDA S32K148 (GreenCubes) - NXP Community

0 件の賞賛

688件の閲覧回数
siva280386
Contributor I

Hi,

I couldnt access the link provided in the response. the subject of the response says it is for Dynamic FMEDA , but my query is more on the MPU app note example for software partition between safety and non-safety.

Thanks

0 件の賞賛

686件の閲覧回数
nxf65224
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Kindly refer last lines in the reply in the link provide previously.

Pasted text below

• We are looking for partitioning our SW into safety and non safety blocks, give some protection / FFI between these blocks. Could you help us with some application notes or example projects with MPU protection and process ID features with some baremetal scheduler or OS.
    • We don’t have ID Features baremetal example but we have MPU protection example. If you need an example of MPU protection and ID Features to partitioning SE into safety and non-safety, we don’t have it.
0 件の賞賛

715件の閲覧回数
guenter_loettrich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Safety team,

I have the same question.

Regards

Guenter

0 件の賞賛