次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

FMEDA for S32

423件の閲覧回数
johan_samuelsso
Contributor II

Hi

I have started looking into the FMEDA analysis that we have received from our NXP support representative. My understanding is that we should update the Peripheral sheet depending on how we use the MCU. Are there any guidance available how this shall be done? For example, should I add all pins used as GPIOs as seen in row 64 (Pin example)? Also, how shall the document be adapted if not using e.g. the LPUARTs?

BR,

Johan

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
8 返答(返信)

408件の閲覧回数
aarul
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

We provide failure rates for application dependent peripherals and IOs. You need to take these failure rates and analyze them in your FMEDA. For example, of all the pins you may have only few pins that are safety related depending upon your application. And so failure rate of other pins may not be considered in the analysis.

Regards

-Aarul

0 件の賞賛

406件の閲覧回数
johan_samuelsso
Contributor II

Hi Aarul

So where do I find the failure rates for application dependent peripherals and IOs? What I found is the number in the FMEDA Summary sheet: Peripheral Failure Rates (ISO 26262-5 D.1: Digital I/O, Analog I/O, Communication).

Is it this number that shall be distributed?

BR,

Johan

0 件の賞賛

404件の閲覧回数
aarul
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

@johan_samuelsso Can you please specify the complete product name?

0 件の賞賛

402件の閲覧回数
johan_samuelsso
Contributor II

The partnumber is: FS32K142HAT0MLHT

/Johan

0 件の賞賛

390件の閲覧回数
johan_samuelsso
Contributor II

Any updates on this topic?

/Johan

0 件の賞賛

387件の閲覧回数
aarul
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Can you please look here?

https://community.nxp.com/t5/SafeAssure-NDA-group/FMEDA-SEooC-Static-S32K142/ta-p/1109945

You should look at the Peripheral FMEDA.

0 件の賞賛

385件の閲覧回数
johan_samuelsso
Contributor II

We have received the FMEDA configured for our application. I have checked the files but what I'm missing is how to adapt the Peripheral FMEDA.

/Johan

0 件の賞賛

375件の閲覧回数
aarul
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Johan

The peripheral FMEDA only contains failure rates. Our recommendation is that based on your application and safety relevance of the peripherals, you can perform the FMEDA in the ECU level FMEDA.

Regards

-Aarul

0 件の賞賛